Designer hookah Wookah Oak (Oak) ↕64 cm
- Brand: Wookah
- Product Code: Кальян
- Availability: In Stock
Hookah Wookah Oak is made from a natural oak tree. The wood is treated with a secret composition that increases its wear resistance and moisture resistance, the dyes in this composition are not included. The main "chip" hookah Wookah is the breed of trees from which it is made. Oak wood can be brown, yellow-brown or light-yellow in color. It is dense, firm, heavy, has high strength. It is also characterized by resistance to moisture, decay and various fungi.
Wookah are considered the most durable hookahs using high quality wood and stainless steel.
Distinctive features of this model:
• The Cristal flask is a textured carved flask made of glass with an admixture of lead, which puts it on the transparency and appearance in line with the crystal. The bulb is heavy and weighs about 2 kg, silicone "legs" are attached to the flask, preventing unpleasant strokes of the heavy hookah on the surface.
• All the technological elements of the hookah are made of stainless steel, and only the central part is made of wood
• It belongs to the category of hookahs with classical (traditional) traction
• The flask has a threaded connection to the shaft
• A small valve, with a sharp blow, there is a risk of cup pouring
• The hose is fixed in the hookah port thanks to two silicone O-rings
• Use two valves at once for more efficient purging
• The possibility of using two hoses at the same time (sold separately)
Wookah Oak shisha characteristics:
• Made from oak wood
• Fastening the bulb on the thread
• Weight about 4 kg
• Classic traction
•Height without cup 64 cm
• Height with cup: 68 cm
• Metal parts are made of stainless steel