Designer hookah Wookah Iroko ↕64 cm
- Brand: Wookah
- Product Code: Кальян
- Availability: In Stock
Hookah from the Polish manufacturer Wookah is made of a unique Iroko tree. Wood of this sort is very valuable and has a unique pattern whose color varies from light to dark brown. The tree is very dense, resistant to damage and moisture. Such a mine is not even subjected to additional treatment with preservatives and chemistry.
Wookah are considered the most durable hookahs using high quality wood and stainless steel.
Distinctive features of this model:
•The Cristal flask is a textured carved flask made of glass with an admixture of lead, which puts it on the transparency and appearance in line with the crystal. The bulb is heavy and weighs about 2 kg, silicone "legs" are attached to the flask, preventing unpleasant strokes of the heavy hookah on the surface.
• All the technological elements of the hookah are made of stainless steel, and only the central part is made of wood
• It belongs to the category of hookahs with classical (traditional) traction
• The flask has a threaded connection to the shaft
• A small valve, with a sharp blow, there is a risk of cup pouring
• The hose is fixed in the hookah port thanks to two silicone O-rings
• Use two valves at once for more efficient purging
• The possibility of using two hoses at the same time (sold separately)
Characteristics of hookah Wookah Iroko:
• Made of Iroko African Oak
• Fastening the bulb on the thread
• Weight about 4 kg
• Classic traction
• Height without cup: 64 cm
• Height with cup: 68 cm
• Metal parts are made of stainless steel